OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Where are the links to pdf from summary

General inquiries about the PKP.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, vgabler, barbarah, John

Forum rules
Feel free to post general inquiries about the PKP Here. We'll also post notes of interest from time to time. You may also want to check out the PKP blog.

Where are the links to pdf from summary

Postby fisio007007 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:57 am

Hi.
I´m a beginner on PKP and i have already a problem with my first submission test to include a paper at: http://www.jpic.com.br/index.php/jpic/issue/view/3

I´ve followed all necessary steps (and this way i have included myself as author, editor and valuer) to submit, edit e publish an issue. After published it, all i can view on page is just its summaries (two articles), nothing else. Where are the links to its pdf´s...and further...how can i correct the symbol insert (error) in an summary (include by microsoft word : contr c, contr v) on this summary?

Thanks for any help.

George Kieling
(fisio007007@hotmail.com)
fisio007007

Re: Where are the links to pdf from summary

Postby jmacgreg » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Hi George,

To see a galley for any published article, you have to upload a galley -- OJS doesn't create galleys (HTML or PDF) for you automatically by default. There is more information on uploading galleys in OJS in an Hour.

Regarding your second question about strange MSWord characters showing up: please see this thread.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Re: Where are the links to pdf from summary

Postby fisio007007 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:04 am

James.
I´ll take a look at these topics.
Thank you.

George Kieling
fisio007007

Return to General Discussion