OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

OCS 2.3 Testers Required

General inquiries about the PKP.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, vgabler, barbarah, John

Forum rules
Feel free to post general inquiries about the PKP Here. We'll also post notes of interest from time to time. You may also want to check out the PKP blog.

OCS 2.3 Testers Required

Postby kstranac » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:32 am

The PKP Development Team is ready to begin the testing of OCS (2.3), and would like to invite any interested volunteers to test the software.

If you would like to install a test version locally, please follow these instructions to access the files via CVS.

If you would prefer to use our test installation, let us know, and we will create an account for you.

Any bugs should be reported directly into our Bugzilla testing system.

If you'd like an early look at this new release, and would like to contribute to the ongoing enhancement of OJS, contact Kevin (kstranac@sfu.ca) for more information.

Thanks!
kstranac
Site Admin

Re: OCS 2.3 Testers Required

Postby hussainb » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:24 am

I can't seem to access the OCS testing site. Is it down for patching? I don't see anything on the RSS announcements feed, so I thought I should let you know it's not currently viewable.
hussainb

Re: OCS 2.3 Testers Required

Postby jmacgreg » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Hi hussainb,

Thanks for the heads up -- you are correct. I'll try and get it back online as soon as possible, and will announce so here when it's up. FYI, regarding testing -- please feel free to shoot either myself, Kevin or pkp-support an email for a faster response about anything like this, as we don't necessarily check the forum every day.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Return to General Discussion