OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Upload Error

General inquiries about the PKP.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, vgabler, barbarah, John

Forum rules
Feel free to post general inquiries about the PKP Here. We'll also post notes of interest from time to time. You may also want to check out the PKP blog.

Upload Error

Postby erostad » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:11 am

Hello,

When I try to upload a file within OJS, or if I try to upload a new header through the admin account, I receive the following error messages:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Unable to access/home/www/icainstitute/ojs/files/journals/1/articles/4/submission/review/ in /home/www/icainstitute/ojs/classes/file/FileManager.inc.php on line 229

Warning: copy() [function.copy]: Unable to access /home/www/icainstitute/ojs/files/journals/1/articles/4/submission/review/4-7-1-RV.doc in /home/www/icainsitute/ojs/classes/file/ArticleFileManager.inc.php on line 421

Warning: copy(/home/www/icainstitute/ojs/files/journals/1/articles/4/submission/review/4-7-1-RV.doc) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/icainstitute/ojs/classes/file/ArticleFileManager.inc.php on line 421

Can anyone help me in understanding why I receive these errors and what I can do to fix them?

Thank you,
Erik
erostad

Re: Upload Error

Postby jmacgreg » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:43 am

Hi Erik,

See viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3559.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Return to General Discussion