OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

failed to open stream: Invalid argument

General inquiries about the PKP.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, vgabler, barbarah, John

Forum rules
Feel free to post general inquiries about the PKP Here. We'll also post notes of interest from time to time. You may also want to check out the PKP blog.

failed to open stream: Invalid argument

Postby msbarc » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:10 am

I have just installed OJS 2.3.4 with following environment
Server info:
PHP Version: 5.2.1
Apache Version: N/A
DB Driver: mysql
DB server version: 5.5.5-m3-log

I am getting errors and warning at various notions

with law of giving one Problem at a time to foum, can some body light who to fix this problem.
error as below
ojs2 has produced an error
Message: WARNING: fopen(D:\ojs\cache\fc-core-D:\ojs\lib\pkp\registry\botAgents.txt.php) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument
In file: D:\ojs\lib\pkp\classes\cache\FileCache.inc.php
At line: 87
Stacktrace:
msbarc

Re: failed to open stream: Invalid argument

Postby JasonNugent » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:12 am

Hi msbarc,

Is there a reason why you are running such an old version? I'd first recommend trying one of our new releases and then report back. Your issues may have been solved.

Regards,
Jason
JasonNugent
Site Admin

Re: failed to open stream: Invalid argument

Postby msbarc » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:30 pm

JasonNugent wrote:Hi msbarc,

Is there a reason why you are running such an old version? I'd first recommend trying one of our new releases and then report back. Your issues may have been solved.

Regards,
Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reply promptly.

I have downloaded latest OJS and its is mentioned at PKP site as Current Stable Release (December 6, 2013) Download OJS 2.4.3 (.tar.gz) (14 MB)
I have installed OJS through command prompt like C:\path-ot-OJS-in-web-dir\tools\php install.php and followed the screen. In last it shows OJS install successfully. from web browser I was not getting install button.
Yes my OS is little bit old i.e. WIN 2003 server (ent. Ed.) but PHP and MySQL version are as per the OJS 2.x sys requirements.
web server is also latest i.e. IIS 6. I am running this sys config. for many PHP/MySQL application for my Library. Kindly help me out even I have to reinstall OJS.
Thanks in advance.
Manoj Singh
msbarc

Return to General Discussion