General inquiries about the PKP.
Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, vgabler, barbarah, John
Feel free to post general inquiries about the PKP Here. We'll also post notes of interest from time to time. You may also want to check out the PKP blog
I just had a couple of questions about the open source journal software.
1) Is is available from multiple computers after installation (i.e. does it sit on
a server somewhere), or can it only be used on a single computer
2) Is there a function to allow continual publishing - i.e. publication upon
approval for an 'open edition' which only shuts once its full.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:37 pm
1. OJS will live on a server and all users (readers, editors, reviewers, authors, etc.) will access it through a web browser.
2. There's no specific facility for continuous publication; this is usually accomplished by creating an issue (you can call it whatever you want), publishing it, and continuing to add articles to it as you like.
Public Knowledge Project Team
- Posts: 9050
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:56 pm
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests