General inquiries about the PKP.
Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, vgabler, barbarah, John
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca
This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.
I have two questions.
1. Is it possible in OJS to return the paper that is already in EDITING back to REVIEWING??
2. Is it possible in OJS to limit Section Editor user permissions so that he can not send the paper to EDITING
We have problems with some sections editors users that sent papers to EDITING although papers are not qualified for that so we have to find a way to stop this.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 5:43 am
1. Record a decision to replace the "send to copyediting" decision on the submission's Review page. Even if a submission has been moved on to Copyediting, a Review process can continue.
2. When assigning a Section Editor, you can choose whether they're active in Editing, Review, or both. If they're able to Review, then they'll be able to record a decision sending the submission to Editing; changing that will require a code modification.
Public Knowledge Project Team
- Posts: 10015
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:56 pm
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest