OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

PDF's not showing in published issue

General inquiries about the PKP.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, vgabler, barbarah, John

Forum rules
Feel free to post general inquiries about the PKP Here. We'll also post notes of interest from time to time. You may also want to check out the PKP blog.

PDF's not showing in published issue

Postby Paulnorm » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:49 am

Hi,

One of my colleagues has just created a first issue of a journal. They are saying that they converted the submissions into PDF's and created the galleys but when they published the issue there is no link to the PDF's. Does someone know what I need to do once the issue is published to get the PDF's showing?? or how can I check they did create the galleys etc to show the PDF's?

I have looked into this a bit further and it seems that the PDF has been put into the Galley correctly but it is not showing on the published website. Anyone know anything as to why it might not be appearing. All this has been done by other people and they want me to have a look for them.

I am using Open Journal Systems 2.3.4.0 and the URL is http://www.ijhimr.co.uk if you want to see what isn't happening?

Paul.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Picture of copyediting/galley info.
Capture.JPG (99.13 KiB) Viewed 1176 times
Paulnorm

Re: PDF's not showing in published issue

Postby morepatient » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:41 pm

I think and another radjr, another member, has the same problem (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9550). Anyway, I'm looking for the possible solution too.
morepatient

Re: PDF's not showing in published issue

Postby radjr » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:13 pm

For our situation, the problem is that the link to the article is listed as "Untitled." If you click on untitled, the article comes up. We do not know how to remove untitled and replace if with the little PDF icon. Currently we are using PDF only but would like to also add html versions of the articles and possibly page flipper versions of the articles too.
radjr

Return to General Discussion