Help for Editors/Publishers
Use this quick search box to find answers.
- Getting Started with OJS
- Use this quick guide for an overview of what you'll need to know to get started with OJS.
- These documents give a thorough look at the software, including many screenshots, and can provide answers to most questions.
- This set of guides provides assistance with the non-technical aspects of starting, operating, and sustaining a scholarly journal.
- PKP Bibliography
- Our fulltext library of PKP-authored articles, presentations, videos, and other formats on all aspects of scholarly publishing and open access.
- Editorial Resources
- Review this list of useful resources for editors and publishers.
- Online Tutorials
- Are you a visual learner? These videos outline some of the common steps in using the software. Feel free to share them with your authors, reviewers, etc.
- Editorial Forum - Journals
- Are you an Editor or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.
- Editorial Forum - Conferences
- Are you a Director or Conference Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.
- Hosting and Support Services
- Want to use our software, but don't want to manage the technical side yourself. One option is to contract with the SFU Library to take care of these details for you.