PKP Bugzilla – Bug 8541
Localization flags appear to be missing from TinyMCE controls
Last modified: 2014-03-03 17:32:10 PST
We are moving to Git Issues for bug tracking in future releases. During transition, content will be in both tools. If you'd like to file a new bug, please create an issue.
When working with a multilingual-enabled press, TinyMCE controls don't have any indication of what field corresponds to what language.
Submitted pull request here: https://github.com/pkp/pkp-lib/pull/63
Additionally I removed the globe icon from the first input when the popover shows.
(Re-opening until the pull request is committed, just to be sure it doesn't get lost)
Ok, I fixed several things here:
* Improved positioning of globe and flag icons
* Added flag icon PNGs for all existing locales (FamFam)
* Re-added country flag icons for all input fields
* Added HTML5 placeholder support to TinyMCE (JS; inserting/removing text)
* Added the country flag and globe icons to TinyMCE editor instances
* Removed the globe icon from the input field with the default locale
Restored flags in input fields and text areas
Changed file permissions
Improved globe icon positioning
Added country flag to localizable tinymce fields
Show globe icon for localizable TinyMCE textareas
Improved element creation
Refactored TinyMCE placeholder implementation