PKP Bugzilla – Bug 6042
citation assistant: editor does not reload after saving incomplete data
Last modified: 2012-09-21 13:13:58 PDT
We are moving to Git Issues for bug tracking in future releases. During transition, content will be in both tools. If you'd like to file a new bug, please create an issue.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open a citation
2) Add new field manually by adding a text first
3) Use Shift+Tab to move to the field name drop-down
4) Select a field name from the list via keyboard & up/down arrows
5) Don't leave the drop down and save data (Ctrl+S)
6) Click on the citation list
Now the citation detail form will not correctly build up, it will only show the before/after fields. Reloading with F5 will make the editor responsive again but the manually added field will miss from the field list.